A commercial grade Generation 3 LED Smart Caps TPMS (Version 3) now with a longer lasting Lithium battery for trucks, tractors, trailers, fire engines, emergency vehicles, ambulances, motorhomes, waste trucks, and any other fleet applications where tire pressure monitoring is important. The Ride-On Smart Cap led valve cap is a must for fleets that want to make sure that their tires are properly inflated. Simply walk around your vehicle and look at the valve caps. If they are blinking, your tires are low on pressure. Makes tire inspections simple and fast. Reduces labor costs since there will be no need to remove caps or guage each tire. Don't rely on inaccuate tire thumping. Once installed the Smart Valve Cap will automatically calibrate to your desired tire pressure from 15 to 189 psi (1 to 13 Bar). The Smart Cap will alert you if the tire pressure drops by 6 psi (+/- 10%). The bright red blinking led light will continue to warn you of low tire pressure for more than three weeks. Great compliment to Ride-On TPS Tire Sealant and Balancer.
The first LED Smart Cap comes with 1 anit theft key and 1 Smart Cap Tester tool. You will receive another anti-theft key for each additional 5 LED Smart Cap TPMS ordered. You will receive an additional tester for each 10 LED Smart Cap TPMS ordered (200 LED Smart Cap TPMS is supplied with 40 anti-theft keys, and 20 testers.
* Easy to Install - Simply screw valve caps onto tire valve stems.
* Bright blinking LED light that is visible in daylight and night time.
* Self-Calibrating - Automatically calibrates to pressure the tire was set at when the cap was installed. The same valve can be used with tires from 15 psi to 189 psi (1 to 13 Bar).
* Automatically compensates for ambient temperature changes to avoid false alarms.
* Comes with integrated anti-theft device and one key
* Long lasting low pressure alert - blinking red light alerts of low pressure for 600 hours (more than 3 weeks).**
* Low battery alarm - the led valve cap will blink yellow for up to 100 hours to alert you that the batteries are running low.**
* Long Lasting Lithium battery with up to a 5 year shelf life that can be replaced by owner.**
* Great compliment to Ride-On TPS filled tires - 100% compatible and now you can be alerted of a slow leak.
* Proper tire inflation pressure helps extend tire life
* Proper tire inflation pressure helps optimize fuel economy and save up to 3% in fuel.
** Battery life is not covered by warranty. Battery life can be influenced by temperature and length of time the units are in standby. All batteries slowly discharge over time.
CAUTION: We highly recommend that the LED Smart Cap TPMS sensors be installed on metal valve stems. Metal valve stems are recommended because rubber valve stems can flex more, become brittle, or fatigue and crack over time. If you chose to use a rubber valve stem instead of a metal valve stem, you bear any and all responsibility should your rubber valve stem crack or fail. We as the manufacturer bear no responsibility. After installation, rotate the tire to make sure that the LED Smart Cap TPMS does not come in contact with any brake or suspension components (flex valve stem side to side and allow a minimum of ¼" clearance). The valve stem and LED Smart Cap should NOT protrude beyond the tire where they may come in contact with curbs or other objects.
Maximum Order Qty: 5000